Do you wants a job with some kind of flexibility? a telecommuting, part-time, freelance, or flextime job?. With 55 career categories and jobs ranging from entry-level to executive, freelance to full-time, they really do offer something for almost anyone.
Specifically, FlexJobs is a fantastic resource for:
- Anyone looking for part-time, flextime, and freelance jobs that are in-line with their career.
- People looking to telecommute some, or all, of the time.
- Professionals looking for flexible, flextime, or non-traditional schedules.
- Parents wanting to be more flexible for their kids and families.
- Someone looking for a second job or supplemental income that utilizes their skills and education in a professional way.
- Military spouses who need the flexibility to work from anywhere, in case their spouses are re-stationed.
- People with physical or health issues trying to find flexible work and telecommuting jobs to suit their needs.
- Retirees looking to stay professionally active and to earn some income.
- Competitive athletes wanting a professional job that will fit around their training and competition schedules.
- People looking to get out there and see the world without a big hit on there income
- And anyone else who would appreciate a job that fits with their life, not a life that fits with their job! 🙂
How it all works
Fill in all your personal details, experience and relevant skills on their website and choose the Best Subscription Option for You. Every subscription includes unlimited access to the biggest and most trusted database of almost 30,000 hand-screened telecommuting, freelance, part-time, and flexible jobs. They have 3 options, 1 year for $49.95, 3 months for $29.95 and 1 month for $14.95. Once this is all completed browse their opportunities listed and get applying! You will be making money in no time at all.